Monday, November 12, 2007

Do I laugh or cry....EDITED

Dear World,

I owe the readers of this blog an apology. It was a mistake to bring politics into this blog and even a bigger mistake to turn the attention from fashion to physical appearance. I truly believe the best stylists are not the ones gracing the catwalks but the streets and civic areas of New Zealand, and this site is not about judging people at all, instead I want this site to be about commending the fantastic style on people every day, or simply everyday people. I thank very much those readers who pulled me up on it.

Once again sorry to you all and to Pri Minister Helen Clark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she isn't as ugly as you mean. she is a normal woman- should she wear miniskirts or what? look at our chancellor, she isn't a supermodel, too. but i wouldn't misvalue a politican by her look, but by her politic. are you also so cursorily with male politicans? this is just absurd.

greetings from germany

LJ said...

We have plenty of beautiful women, I do not believe that it is her job to look beautiful.
In fact, I admire her for about a thousand different reasons that are way more important than her beauty.

I also agree with the comment above, she is not that ugly, just a normal women.